Covid-19 : Aceh Has Suspended Schools for Two Weeks

TEMPIAS.ID | Banda Aceh – The authorities in Aceh Province announced on Sunday, March 15 in 2020 that it would close schools for two weeks. The Acting Aceh governor, Nova Iriansyah said that, Aceh has suspended schools for two weeks, out of fear of the coronavirus or Covid-19 after infected cases in Indonesia.

Muhammad Iswanto, the head of the Government Communication Centre and government spokesman, said in a press statement that, it has been decided to suspend classes in all government and private schools and colleges for two weeks, starting from March 16 to March 20.

Iswanto confirmed that all the citizen in Aceh are in stable condition. The approved protocols of isolation are being applied, and they are receiving the necessary medical care in a hospital.

“There is no Acehnese people who has been declared possitive coronavirus or Covid-19. A few days ago there were two people who suspected coronavirus. Now they already taken to the RSUZA hospital di Banda Aceh. Now, they declared negative Covid-19 and already back to home,” said Muhammad Iswanto.

Eerlier this day, President Joko Widodo announced earlier that the number of people infected with Covid-19 increased to 2 cases. Based on a press conference at the Presidential Palace, the Minister of Transportation, Budi Karya Sumadi was declared infected of Coronavirus (Covid-19). Budi was one of government official who possitive with Covid-19 as a patient indentification number 76.

Based on story, Covid-19 appeared in Wuhan, China for the first time on December 12,2019. WHO declared earlier a state of emergency on an international scale to confront the outbreak of the virus, which later spread to several countries, causing terror worldwide.[ ]

Must Read

Related Articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here